Cell: (208)577-7035 Fax: (208)319-8982 CCIM http://www.silvercreekrealty.net
Our team here at Silvercreek Realty Group makes available to all its clients, not only the professional knowledge of each individual agent, but also the combined expertise and skills of the entire team. We pride ourselves on continuing and progressive education, thus providing our clients with quality real estate services.
Unlike most real estate agents, I am willing and able to give knowledgeable answers to your questions, crunch the numbers, negotiate the best price and terms, and give you the tools you need to make an informed and smart decision in purchasing the right property.
1. As your agent I will never recommend a home that you cannot afford.
2. I will never push you to settle for something less than what you need or want.
3. I will answer your questions quickly and honestly or will do the work to find the answers.
4. If you are not financially ready to own a home, I will let you know. I will not walk away but
will help you get ready.
5. Best of all, you will never hear me quote a memorized script or give a sales pitch.
I was born and raised in Boise Idaho. I currently live with my wife, Erin, and two beautiful children, Gabe and Lydia, in Meridian. I come from a financial background, with a BA from Boise State University in Finance and have been working in Finance and Real Estate for more than 7 years. I have been involved in more than $50 million in commercial and residential real estate transactions. Along with my work as a Real Estate Professional with Silvercreek Realty, I help run a private investment business owned and managed by my family.
I am a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). I decided to pursue this training because it is considered the most extensive in the Real Estate Industry. Earning the CCIM designation required years of work and over 200 hours of instruction from industry experts. I am confident that this training and knowledge will enable me to give my clients the best possible tools and expertise in making their real estate purchase.