“When Honesty, Integrity, & Service Count Most!“
Brent works in a team with his twin brother, Kent Noe. Together they strive to help their customers and be readily available at all times to handle all your real estate needs.
Honesty, Integrity, & Trust are Top Priorities!
We know that being truthful is what really matters. As the old saying goes…”What goes around, comes around!” We strive to make you happy and earn your utmost respect!
Thank you for your future business!
Brent & Kent's combined team background and experience:
• 20+ years of combined real estate and mortgage lending experience
• Former NMLS (National Mortgage Licensing System) Certificate Holders
• Combined history of over $500 million in closed residential real estate transactions
• Skilled negotiators with 10+ years of past executive management consulting experience
• Real Estate Broker in the State of California since 2003 (Kent)
AFFILIATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
• Members of the Ada County Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
• Members of the Intermountain Multiple Listing Service covering all of southwestern Idaho
• Alumni members of Boise State University and the University of Idaho
• Former Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in the State of Idaho (Kent)
• Certified Project Management Professional with the Project Management Institute (Brent)
• B.S. degrees in Finance (Kent & Brent), Accounting (Kent), and Computer Information Systems (Brent) from University of Idaho and Boise State University
• Dean’s List & Cum Laude Graduates from the University of Idaho and Boise State University
COMMUNITY & PERSONAL:
• Treasure Valley natives with extensive knowledge of the “local beat”
• Grew up on a farm/ranch in Melba, Idaho
• Enjoy camping, fishing, boating, soccer, golf, biking, and other sports related activities
• Participate in local charity events, the arts, fun runs, and fundraisers
• Brent & Kent are ¼ Basque and enjoy participating in the Treasure Valley’s multitude of Basque cultural events
Brent is a very intelligent and savvy individual. He was able to help me “outbid” four other offers on a cash purchase investment without making me overspend in comparison to what the other offers on the table were. I always call him when I need help with my real estate. — Allan M.
I had a great experience with Brent as my Realtor. He always kept me informed and up-to-date so I had no surprises at closing. My transaction was far more complex than your run-of-the-mill typical home sales transaction and he did great. That's what I expect from my Realtor. — Sam T.
Brent did a good job of listing my home and providing several open houses for potential buyers. He did what the other Realtors couldn't do–sell my home! He worked hard and deserved all his commission! — Ed S.
“If you need any help with your real estate needs, don't hesitate to give Brent or Kent a call today!”