Consider It Sold!
As a seasoned agent, I offer my clients vast personal knowledge about the many housing options throughout our diverse communities. I have marketed and sold some of our most exclusive, luxury properties. I also take genuine price in working with first-time home buyers and helping them realize the American Dream.
To protect and promote your best interests at all times, to maintain my primary obligation to you as my client, to cooperate and treat all parties honestly, to loyally procure properties for your personal wealth building and financial security.
– REALTOR® since 1989
– Idaho Real Estate Commission licensed salesperson #SP50234
– ABR®, Accredited Buyer's Representative designation for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process
– CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers
– GRI, Earning the Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation is a way to stand out to prospective home buyers and sellers as a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth market knowledge, increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance professionalism and business success
– SFR®, The Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification is for REALTORS® who want to help buyers and sellers of distressed properties
– MBA International Business candidate Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City
– San Jose State University, California, BA Public Relations, cum laude
– De Anza College, California, AA Spanish, cum laude
– Exchange student to Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche, France
– Monta Vista High School, Cupertino, California