Click below to learn more and request your meeting with Silvercreek Realty Group.
READY TO JOIN US?
Click Below to Review Independent Contractor Agreement.
REALTOR® Start Up Costs
Useful information and a cost breakdown for getting started in real estate in the State of Idaho. These costs are based on the Treasure Valley and may vary from area to area.
“I appreciate that it feels like family and I have felt comfortable from day one of coming to Silvercreek. The staff is wonderful and helpful, always remembering who you are. I have been helped and educated when I have ask for it and I am very happy with everything Silvercreek has to offer me in growing my business.”
“I have been working as an agent with Silvercreek for a while now and I couldn’t be happier. Not only do they offer great training and support, but they have integrity, which can be rare in this business. I love their commission structure and have really been impressed with their entire operation.”
“I stay at Silvercreek because the brokerage is run like a business. It’s organized, agent-centric, and despite its size feels very intimate.”
OUR AGENT IS OUR CUSTOMER. ALWAYS.
We know that doing what’s BEST for our REALTORS® and supporting them fully helps them grow better businesses. In turn, it helps them better support their clients.
Broker support is key. We have multiple brokers for you to work with.
- Walk-in meetings
- 1-hour electronic (phone, email, text) response policy
- Hot topic broker tips
- Experienced, knowledgeable administrative staff
BONUS! Krista Deacon, our designated broker is BRR’s 2017 Broker of the Year.
Education is important… that’s why we offer:
- CE & non-CE business classes
- Guest speakers
- Newly-licensed training
- Networking & social opportunities
Grow your business while achieving a better work-life balance. Our educational opportunities can teach you how.
We all win when we’re on the same team.
- Collaborative, friendly REALTORS® and staff
- Non-competitive atmosphere
- You do you – create the perfect business for YOU
- Looking to join a team? Look no further, we have teams of all sizes and structures!
- Full-time tech support (can you hear me now?)
- Online document submission portal
- Tune in – we livestream our classes on SilvercreekTV.com
- Catch up later – video training and class recordings library
- Every IMLS, SRRMLS, GPAR and MCAR agent gets a BoomTown! website!
- kvCORE available for small fee for ALL AGENTS!
- Every Agent gets Aergo for FREE!
- 360° Matterport® Tours available.
YOUR PIGGY BANK
Let’s get straight to business…
- $495 transaction fee
- 18 transaction/$8,910 CAP
- Profit sharing (aka passive income $$$)
What our agents are saying…
I stay here because Silvercreek has allowed me the freedom to build my business as much (or as little) as I desire by providing me with endless opportunities to learn and grow. From the quick Broker response, the fabulous CE and non CE classes available, the coaching and educational meetings, the profit sharing, the agent portal with services and information, and the special program opportunities…Silvercreek has it all.
Why did I join Silvercreek?
Several things influenced my decision but the main thing was wanting to improve the platform in which I could grow my business and professional image. Silvercreek was building and growing when other brokerages seemed to be on the decline. The Silvercreek main office was impressive, it’s staff was polite and available office space and location was great. The Silvercreek business model was also attractive.
Silvercreek has provided a nice platform for me to build off of with no road blocks to success. I have appreciated the kind staff including the front office, tech team, accounting, easy broker access and ease of conducting business with M-files.
I joined, for the reasons listed above…plus all the freebies in the kitchen!