No tired slogans. No junk mail. Just a real estate professional who will do the absolute best for my clients.
I live and work by a set of 5 core values:
1. Integrity: The trust everyone has in me is well-earned. I strive to always do what’s best for everyone
2. Attention to Detail: I don’t cut corners. The job is not done until it’s done correctly and all options are thoroughly explored
3. Accessibility: I answer my phone. I call my clients. I follow up. I respond to every text, voicemail, and email
4. Loyalty: I stick by my commitments and follow through
5. Betterment: I always strive to refine processes, to learn, and to find more practical and cost-effective solutions
I am a dedicated husband, father, and friend. I enjoy restoring classic cars, home repair/remodeling, woodworking, camping, road-tripping, playing music, but most importantly, spending quality time with my wife and daughter.
Since 2012, my professional background has been in real estate in the form of permit expediting and entitlement acquisition. I’ve helped clients build their homes, restaurants, investment properties, and more. I’ve worked with City, County, and State agencies, builders, architects, and engineers.
I became a real estate agent to help others through the home buying and selling experience, to do the heavy-lifting in a sale. My goal is to make the transaction as seamless as possible.