I deliver insight, commitment and results to my clients. Whether you are a seller, buyer or investor you will benefit from my professional experience, market knowledge and diligence. I will give you timely, relevant service and accurate information that will allow you to make decisions with confidence. I will thoughtfully and skillfully help you reach your real estate goals.
My Commitment to Clients:
• I will always maintain a high level of integrity while providing you with responsive, personalized and diligent service.
• I will create and sustain an environment of trust and confidence throughout the buying and selling process by providing open and honest communication.
• I will provide an exceptional level of professionalism and market knowledge.
• I will work not only diligently on your behalf, but intelligently and always with your best interest in mind.
As a Boise native, I have deep roots in the community and in-depth knowledge of the valley. Over the years, I’ve lived in north, west, northwest and southeast Boise and owned a number of residential investment properties in both the Eagle and Meridian areas. I have enjoyed careers in corporate management and as a successful entrepreneur. Real estate has been a passion of mine for 20+ years and I take great pride in Idaho and all that it has to offer. In particular, the Boise area’s combination of excellent quality of life, rich cultural activities, robust business atmosphere, and beautiful natural environment are truly a treasure. It is an honor to help my clients achieve their real estate goals in such a special place.
• Education: Stanford University, Master of Arts and Bachelor of Arts degrees
• Work: Gemstone Properties, LLC – Managing Member. Focus on income property identification and economic analysis, negotiating acquisitions and sales, remodel coordination, leasing, marketing and property management. Pinnacle Ventures, Inc. – President. Business management, property management, leasing, remodel management. Morrison Knudsen Corp – Director of General Services, Manager – Corp. Finance. Oracle Corporation – Corporate Cash Manager, Corporate Risk Manager.
• Family: Married for over 25 years to Michelle Soderlund. Two wonderful children, Amanda (graduate of Georgetown Univ.) & Michael (graduate of Indiana Univ